Brisbane Luxury Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Retreat
Alcohol is an entrenched part of Australian culture, we use it to celebrate, commiserate and connect with friends. It’s not surprising then that many Australian’s find themselves turning to drugs and alcohol on a regular basis to relive stress, cope with trauma and grief, and depend on to cope in social situations, gradually reaching consumption levels that are destructive to their health, relationships and livelihood.
The Banyans provides an adaptable, private, luxury retreat for those dealing with drug and alcohol abuse to break the addiction cycle and rehabilitate, healing their physical and emotional health.
The Banyans Brisbane: Rehabilitation with a Difference
The Banyans provides informed, integrated medical, psychological and therapeutic treatment plans for drug and alcohol rehabilitation. Set in luxury surrounds, The Banyans provides customised treatment in a relaxed, comfortable retreat with a team of doctors, psychologists and therapists plus customised exercise and nutrition plans. Our mission is to guide you through your healing journey, adapting your treatment when and as you need to meet your goals and restore your health and wellbeing.
Taking the First Step to Rehabilitation
Asking for help is the first step on the journey to addiction recovery, and The Banyans staff are here to help from the get go. With increasing numbers of people over indulging in the party lifestyle and turning to drugs and alcohol to deal with stress, anxiety, trauma and grief, it’s not uncommon for a seemingly healthy relationship with substances to turn into a destructive addiction. The Banyans commitment to confidentiality means you can feel safe and secure to reach out for the assistance you need.
Addiction is not a social economic problem, it doesn’t discriminate between race, gender, social status or financial standing. Many high-level executive, elite athletes and public figures find themselves turning to drugs and alcohol to help deal with the stress of high profile, high pressure lifestyles. The Banyans is committed to providing complete confidentiality so clients can focus on their recovery and have the best chance of rehabilitation without the stress of public attention.
What Can I Expect?
Forget what you think about ‘rehab’, The Banyans is a luxury retreat providing relaxed, supportive treatment in a comfortable environment. Each individual has their own set of stresses, triggers and addictions and as such each person receives an integrated treatment plan customised to their needs. Our professional team work with you to build a therapy strategy incorporating exercise, nutrition, equine therapy and leisure to nourish your mental wellbeing and rebuild physical health. A typical treatment plan will incorporate elements of the following:
- Medical assessments
- Psychological assessments
- Psychiatric assessments and medication review
- Pathology testing, DNA testing and extensive analytics and diagnosis
- Nutritional planning and chef prepared meals
- Private therapy sessions with Master’s qualified professionals
- Evidence based additional therapies including Equine Assisted Therapy onsite with highly qualified and accredited team
- Art Therapy and Music therapy
- Physical Therapies including personal training, martial arts, swimming, bush walks, country running and more
- Yoga therapy
- Spa sessions including signature treatments, massage and steam therapy
- Fun recreational activities (optional) like horse riding on the beach, abseiling, kayaking, helicopter charters and more
- Family coaching and support
- Extensive aftercare, formalised in your Return to Life plan
Read more about a typical day of treatment at The Banyans here.
For a confidential discussion about treatment or our facilities for you or someone you know, talk to our friendly staff on +61 1300 226 926.